A huge thank you to everyone that followed Katie and Jon's story. This is the end of their story to this point. The ending is left open to many possibilities, perhaps expanding upon David and Becca, perhaps more on Katie and Jon as they navigate their new adventures. This story started after two good friends read the Layover. We thought, hey, maybe we could do something like that. Our goal was not to write something better than the Layover, but simply to dabble in the world of fan fic. Writing did not come naturally to us, so we feel the story started out a bit rough. But eventually it came easier and we got so involved with the story, it seemed to take on a life of it's own. Through it I have discovered a renewed love of creative writing and we are in the process of working on new projects as well. I am dabbling in shorter stories, perhaps some revolving around a particular song. I have characters bouncing around in my head, clamoring to get out, as I know does the other half of my brain. So check out our main blog area for links to new stories in the near future. Now I might have a chance to check out some other fan fics and catch up on my own reading. :) We would love to hear what you think about Pictures and Prose. So leave us some blog love!
-Jovi Girls, two crazy Jovi obsessed friends.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I am sad to see this story come to an end....although a beautiful end..
Please revisit them from time to time. And definetely give us more of David and Becca!!!!
Beautiful end to a great story!
And yes, more David & Becca, please!!!!!!!
Genie P
just recently found this story! got to read the whole thing in a month or two! LOVE the story soo much!! yall are some great writers! and such a great ending (:
I recently found this story and omj I loved it!!! amazing writing :) I would LOVE LOVE LOVE more David and Becca!
Thank you so much! Hopefully in the future we can dedicate some more time to David and Becca.
Post a Comment