Saturday, November 29, 2008
An update
I just wanted to thank everyone for sticking with us. It has been a busy month. I just got back from 1 1/2 weeks on vacation. And just as I get back, the other half of my brain looses her computer. Maybe a bug or a bad hard drive. Then we get hit by a holiday. So we are getting back on track. I have a chapter in the works and will get it up in a couple of days. And now we should be on a more consistent track. My busy season is over at work so when the kid is in school I write Jovi romance. LOL Seriously though, I do apologize for the lack of chapters lately. This story will finish, I promise! Look for more to come very soon and thank you for being hooked! it helps to keep us going! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment