Dear Loyal Readers,
Life has been a little crazy for both of us this past week with kids starting school, work and home life. Please be patient with us during this busy time. LOL Life should slow down a little bit soon and we plan to get a couple of chapters out in the next few days. Thank you all so much for reading and we assure you that we are just a little swamped right now and will be back very shortly! ;)
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Thanks for the great chapters. I'm just getting caught up now. We had a tragic death in our family & it has consumed me over the past week & will likely consume us for the next little while.
Take your time writing the next installments. Life can be busy & challenging & we, the readers, understand that. I'll check back when I can. I love this story & can't wait to see what happens next.
Take care of yourselves!!
Colleen
I've spent most of the morning getting caught up! You girls have really brought out the emotion, I've been crying for several chapters now!LOL
I understand how crazy life can be at times; take care of you family
Looking forward to more!!
Jovi Babe
Trying to wait patienly but Looking forward to more ;)
More Soon??????
Tap.. tap.. tap.. tap... trying to be patient, but anxiously waiting for new chapters!
So sorry, everyone. Life has just been crazy busy these last few weeks. Between being an actual photographer being swamped right now and my friend who is expecting a baby and is a full time teacher, we have gotten a bit side tracked. Oh, and I got something akin to the flu this week. But I promise wholeheartedly to get back on the wagon this week! I am feeling a bit better and it is a slower week. Thank you so much for hanging in there with us!! Give us a few more days and we will be up and running again. Maybe not as fast, but at least moving forward!!
Post a Comment