Friday, December 19, 2008

We are getting there....

Just as the power came back on at our house I received a call that a close family member had passed away. I just flew in last night from the funeral and am getting settled back in at home. We do now have power and internet, but I am dreadfully behind in holiday preparations. I should be able to get another chapter up in a few days. Thanks so much for staying with us!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your lose, I am loving this story keep up the great work, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. That's difficult anytime of the year never mind at Christmas. You take of yourselves first and foremost. We will be here waiting whenever you get time to post again. No pressure, no worries. This story is worth waiting for.

Take care.

Colleen