Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Author's Note

First of all we want to thank everyone so much for reading. It really makes us feel good to know that people are getting enjoyment out of our story. Second of all, thank you for all the wonderful comments. It really motivates us to keep pumping out those chapters.

One thing I did want to note is that we really want this to be an interactive story to an extent. We are NEW, and I mean NEW to writing, and very new to writing a story. We want to hear what you like, but what you don't like as well. And I am very serious about this. As a professional, I strive to improve in my craft (not writing), and constructive criticism is the only way we can do that. If something seems flat, or too sweet, or doesn't seem to fit, let us know! This story may be tweaked in some areas at times. It is a work in progress, with the help from our audience. So thank you all again, and keep reading!

Chapter 29

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful story. i just found your link on Topix and I am hooked. Your story flows at just the right pace and the sex is believable and yet not boring. Great fantasy scene. What a great visual it gave me. I could feel him sweating through your words. Keep up the great writing! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Sue